Saturday, July 5, 2008

Welcome

Hello, my name is Joel Esler, you may recognize my name from such things as the Internet Storm Center, the Internet Storm Center Podcast, or my main blog at www.joelesler.net

I started this blog, (and subsequent projects stemming from it) with the intention of writing down all the things I wish Apple would build, or features they’d place into their products.

I don’t know if anyone from Apple will read this, it would be cool if they did, hopefully take some of our suggestions and run with them.

I use the pronouns “our” and “we” because I want people to email me with suggestions. I am of the reality that eventually, I will run out of ideas. I’ll need some more from you guys. So please, email me at the link on the right.

I see various other websites trying to do the same thing, but they are essentially parked. No one is doing anything with them! So here we go!

See you on the email!

No comments: