Saturday, July 5, 2008

My First Day on the Job


Well I started this blog this morning, and, as you can see from the front page, I already have over 3000 hits at the time of this writing. So THANKS for the awesome response.

(Yeah, and being posted on Gizmodo helps a bit I guess)

Anyway, I have received about 50 emails full of suggestions, (of which I had to write them all back and ask for manual confirmation of a disclaimer!

I also added some text to the front page that gives me permission to use the suggestions that are emailed to me. (The disclaimer) The hard part for me is going to be sifting through the duplicates, but I guess that’s what I get! I promise I won’t blog about the blog or about me on here, (I’ll save that for my personal blog) this will all be Apple stuff, but thanks for the response!

Oh, and to answer the question I have received about 10x already, why did I name the blog “DearCupertino”. Because DearApple, DearMrJobs, and DearSteve.com’s were all already taken. Parked.

No comments: