Saturday, July 5, 2008

Posts

Administrative newsy note.

I'm not always going to just post ideas submitted, I am going to provide alot of commentary and what not as well.  I realize that this is a new blog, but I have been blogging for about 4 years now, and am well accustomed to it.  

But since this blog started I've received about 200 suggestions and emails, and am just trying to filter through all the duplicates.  I've posted a couple that stand out a bit and will be drastically improving the commentary as well.  Right now, there is alot to wade through, and will be taking the awesome hundreds of suggestions I have received and consolidating the duplicates, making sense of the ones that don't and posting commentary on the products or ideas that I have received that I don't think Apple would make, and why.  Thanks.

No comments: